DT consists of all barbell movements – deadlifts, hang cleans and shoulder to overhead – with a 155/100# barbell. A few years ago, DT would be considered a “heavy” WOD for CrossFit.
- 1 What is a good CrossFit DT time?
- 2 What is the RX Weight for DT?
- 3 How do you scale DT?
- 4 What is a round of DT in CrossFit?
- 5 What is heavy DT in CrossFit?
- 6 What is the DT workout?
- 7 How long does a round of DT take?
- 8 What does dumbbell DT stand for?
- 9 What does double DT stand for?
- 10 What is the workout Cindy?
- 11 How do you warm up for DT?
- 12 How do you score the chief in CrossFit?
- 13 What is grace WOD?
What is a good CrossFit DT time?
Accroding to our app good time to beat in DT is 8 minutes with good time cap of 13 minutes.
What is the RX Weight for DT?
The Workout DT is five rounds of twelve deadlifts, nine hang power cleans, and six push jerks. These are all barbell movements done with a single barbell. The prescribed weight for all three movements is 155 pounds for men and 105 pounds for women.
How do you scale DT?
If you’ve done DT before use this scale:
- If you were under 8-minutes last time, move up to the next weight (maybe 10lbs heavier).
- If you were over 10-minutes last time, try moving the bar 5-10lbs lighter and go a bit faster!
- If you were between 8-10 minutes last time, stay at that same weight and try to PR your time!
What is a round of DT in CrossFit?
What is the DT WOD? The DT workout is a CrossFit hero WOD. Athletes must complete five rounds for time: 12 deadlifts (155/105 lb), 9 hang power cleans (155/105 lb), 6 push jerks (155/105 lb). DT is named in honor of USAF SSgt Timothy P.
What is heavy DT in CrossFit?
5 Rounds For Time. 12 Deadlifts ( 225/155 lb ) 20 Pull-Ups. 12 Clean-and-Jerks (135/95 lb) 20 Knees-to-Elbows.
What is the DT workout?
DT consists of all barbell movements – deadlifts, hang cleans and shoulder to overhead – with a 155/100# barbell. DT is the definition of a “phone booth” WOD; you literally don’t have to take a step away from the bar, all your work will take place on 1 barbell.
How long does a round of DT take?
“DT” Hero WOD Score is the time it takes you to complete 5 rounds. Good Times for “DT” – Beginner: 15-19 minutes – Intermediate: 10-14 minutes – Advanced: 6-9 minutes – Elite: <5 minutes In honor of US Air Force SSgt Timothy P.
What does dumbbell DT stand for?
This is a dumbbell variation of the classic “D.T.” Hero WOD. At the call of 3-2-1-Go, the athlete picks up the two dumbbells from the floor and performs 12 deadlifts. After finishing 12 repetitions the athlete continues with 9 dumbbell hang cleans.
What does double DT stand for?
Background: In the 2016 CrossFit Games, “Double DT” was programmed as a Friday night workout – a variation of the CrossFit Hero WOD “DT,” created in honor of USAF SSgt Timothy P. Davis. In the 2015 CrossFit Games, Friday’s programming was put to a vote on Twitter.
What is the workout Cindy?
Cindy is one of the best known CrossFit Girls and one of the most popular WODs out there. It is a simple 20 Min AMRAP of 5 pull-ups, 10 push-ups, and 15 air squats. The workout may look easy at first glance. It is an easy workout if you go slowly.
How do you warm up for DT?
- Warm-up.:30 Seconds. Air Squats. Dive Bomber.
- Mobility. Wrists:30 each.
- Movement Prep. Drive and Drop – all movements.
- Hang Power Clean (Work to a heavy double)
- WOD Warm-Up. 1 Round. Build to workout weight. 1 Round.
- DT (Time) 5 Rounds for time: 12 Deadlifts, 155# / 105# 9 Hang Power Cleans, 155# / 105#
How do you score the chief in CrossFit?
If you want to hit good score in the chief you don’t need to hurry in the movements but you have to be quick in the transitions and do all movements unbroken. It is also possible to hit +30 rounds in the Chief but you will need to make absolutely no breaks and push the tempo.
What is grace WOD?
Grace is a CrossFit Girl benchmark workout (WOD). Grace is also one of the best known CrossFit workouts. It is just 30 cleans and jerks for time with 135 lbs for men and 95 lbs for women. Grace may sound easy and maybe even not worth doing as it looks pretty short to be the workout of the day.