Every athlete wishing to compete in the Open must register at games.crossfit.com/register/open. The registration fee is US$20 for all athletes (including individual, adaptive, masters, and teenage divisions) worldwide, with the exception of athletes in Latin America and Africa, where registration is US$15.
- 1 How do I participate in the CrossFit Games?
- 2 How do you qualify for 2020 CrossFit Games?
- 3 How do I submit my CrossFit Open 2021?
- 4 How do scaled CrossFit competitions work?
- 5 How much does it cost to participate in the CrossFit Games?
- 6 How much is it to enter the CrossFit Open?
- 7 How many athletes qualify for the CrossFit Games?
- 8 How do you qualify for CrossFit quarterfinals?
- 9 How do you qualify for 2021 CrossFit semifinals?
- 10 How do I submit my CrossFit Open scores?
- 11 How do you submit videos to the CrossFit Open?
- 12 What time do CrossFit Open scores need to be submitted?
- 13 Does the CrossFit Games have a scaled division?
- 14 How do you scale in CrossFit?
- 15 Is there a scaled CrossFit Games?
How do I participate in the CrossFit Games?
How do I register for the Open?
- Step 1: Go to Games.CrossFit.com. To begin registration, click the REGISTER button.
- Step 2: Login / Create an Account.
- Step 3: Enter/Edit Your Information.
- Step 4: Complete the DocuSign waiver.
- Step 5: Pay.
- Step 6: Fill in Your Athlete Profile.
How do you qualify for 2020 CrossFit Games?
Based on Open finish rank, the top 10 percent of age-group athletes worldwide in each division will advance to the Age-Group Online Qualifier to compete for a spot at the CrossFit Games. This includes masters athletes ages 35-60+, and teenage athletes ages 14-17.
How do I submit my CrossFit Open 2021?
The first workout will be released at 5 p.m. Pacific Time on the CrossFit Games website. You’ll then have until the following Monday at 5 p.m. PT every week (March 15, 22 and 29) to submit your scores on games.crossfit.com.
How do scaled CrossFit competitions work?
In CrossFit, scaling means to adjust your workout and its intensity based on your relative fitness level. This gives people of all fitness and experience levels the ability to complete CrossFit exercises. Each exercise has a scaling component, where the athlete can choose if they need to scale the exercise or not.
How much does it cost to participate in the CrossFit Games?
A Festival Only Package is a six-day ticket bundle that allows access to all competition events, with the exception of events inside the Coliseum. Weeklong Festival Only Packages are $119 (plus a $10 facility fee) and provide access to all six days of the CrossFit Games.
How much is it to enter the CrossFit Open?
Open registration is US$20 for all athletes (including individual, adaptive, masters, and teenage divisions) worldwide, with the exception of athletes in Latin America and Africa, where registration is US$15.
How many athletes qualify for the CrossFit Games?
Rather than regional events, masters and teen athletes qualify for the games by a second online competition following the Open. The top 200 athletes in each division worldwide are invited to compete in this qualifier, of which the top 10 advance to the Games.
How do you qualify for CrossFit quarterfinals?
The top 10 percent of men and women and top 25 percent of teams from the CrossFit Open on each continent will be invited to compete in the online Quarterfinals. Any athlete or team wishing to compete in the Quarterfinals must accept their invitation and register for Quarterfinals before the close of the competition.
How do you qualify for 2021 CrossFit semifinals?
Based on continent the athletes eligible to compete at the Last-Chance Qualifier are:
- North America: Athletes who finished in 6th-8th place at each respective Semifinal event.
- Europe: Athletes who finished in 6th-8th place at each respective Semifinal event.
- Oceania: Athletes who finished in 4th-6th place.
How do I submit my CrossFit Open scores?
Completing the workouts and submitting your scores Until your score is validated—either by video submission or by an affiliate manager—it will appear as grey online. To submit your score, go back to the competition page and click the tab titled “Submit 15.1, 2, etc. Score ”.
How do you submit videos to the CrossFit Open?
I filmed my performance of the Online Qualifier event. How do I submit the video?
- Upload video of your workout performance to YouTube or Vimeo.
- Go to Games.CrossFit.com.
- Log in using your CFID email address and password.
- Go to your Competition Dashboard.
What time do CrossFit Open scores need to be submitted?
All CrossFit Open workouts are released on a Thursday and scores must be submitted by 5pm PT the following Monday. CrossFit will announce the workouts live, and the reveal will be followed by two top athletes throwing down head-to-head.
Does the CrossFit Games have a scaled division?
2015 is going to be a landmark year for the CrossFit Games. The qualifying process for both the new ‘super Regionals’ and the Games has been completely revamped, there is a new Scaled and Teen division and for the first time in four years someone not named Rich Froning is going to win the title of Fittest Man on Earth.
How do you scale in CrossFit?
Scaling the movements of ‘Murph’ is simple, pull ups to banded pull ups or ring rows, push ups to box push ups or knee push ups and the squats to a repeatable range of motion. Scaling the rep scheme is also simple. A scaled version might look like:
- Half mile run.
- 50 pull ups.
- 100 push ups.
- 150 air squats.
- Half mile run.
Is there a scaled CrossFit Games?
CrossFit will offer four options for people wishing to compete in the Open: Prescribed (Rx’d), Scaled, Foundations and Equipment-Free.