Here’s a great list of the Top 10 CrossFit Apps.
- Beyond the Whiteboard (iPhone, Android)
- myWOD (iPhone, Android)
- XFit PR (iPhone, Android)
- WODzilla (iPhone)
- WODBox Pro (iPhone, Android)
- GWOD Spot (iPhone)
- Workout Hero (iPhone, Android)
- WOD (iPhone)
- 1 How do you track CrossFit performance?
- 2 How do you record CrossFit?
- 3 What app do Crossfitters use?
- 4 Can you use Strava for CrossFit?
- 5 How do I make my own WOD?
- 6 How do you record on Wodproof?
- 7 What happened to the MyWOD app?
- 8 Is the SugarWOD app free?
- 9 Is BTWB free?
- 10 How do I record a gym session on Strava?
- 11 Can you record HIIT workouts on Strava?
- 12 How do I record weight lifting on Strava?
How do you track CrossFit performance?
7 Of The Best CrossFit Apps To Track Your Fitness 2020
- Beyond the Whiteboard(Itunes)
- CrossFit Games – By CrossFit, Inc. (Itunes)
- CrossFit WOD Log(Itunes)
How do you record CrossFit?
Keeping a CrossFit Workout Journal
- Date of your workout.
- Skill practice or new movements learned.
- WOD and score of the WOD.
- Weights used and any modifications.
- Difficulty level of the workout.
- Hours of sleep.
- Water intake.
What app do Crossfitters use?
Beyond the Whiteboard, or BTWB, as it’s known in the CrossFit community, is hands-down the most popular CrossFit app around. The app’s versions are available for the web, iOS, and Android, although it does come at a cost.
Can you use Strava for CrossFit?
The following activity types can be recorded with the Strava mobile app: CrossFit, elliptical, stair stepper, weight training, yoga, and workout. However, you can record indoor runs with the Strava Apple Watch App using your watch’s pedometer to measure distance.
How do I make my own WOD?
Here is a list of some ideal ones:
- Vertical 3: Do 40 vertical jumps and 10 push ups.
- Tabata Style: Do 10 Tabata Squats and 10 Tabata Pushups.
- Hand walking: Walk 100 meters on your hands.
- To the Max: Complete as many push ups as possible in 8 minutes.
- To the Max 2: Do as many squats as you can in a row.
How do you record on Wodproof?
- Press start recording (blue button).
- Whenever you ready, the second click will be on “Start timer” button.
- After you complete the workout and got the best score ever, you can click stop timer.
- Press stop recording, and you will see the video saved on your mobile.
What happened to the MyWOD app?
The availability of the MyWOD app is narrowed as it’s only available on Android devices. If you use an iPhone or Mac product you won’t be able to access the MyWOD app.
Is the SugarWOD app free?
Yes! Download the app for free and create an account. Instead of joining a box, choose “Independent Athlete”. You can still use all of SugarWOD’s tools to log your workouts and share with your friends.
Is BTWB free?
For Individuals Individuals have two options when creating an account, a monthly subscription for $7.99 or a yearly subscription for $87. Both the monthly and yearly subscriptions come with a free 30-day trial.
How do I record a gym session on Strava?
Just connect your Strava account, and then ride, row or work out as usual. We’ll take care of the rest. Take a look at our current partners below, and if your favorite workout isn’t on the list yet, hang tight – we’re always working to add more.
Can you record HIIT workouts on Strava?
Strava is set to open its doors to a range of new indoor exercises, announcing integrations with several gyms, studios and fitness platforms. But, as Ortega described it, the Gym and Studio Sync partnerships should broaden this to include everything from yoga to HIIT classes.
How do I record weight lifting on Strava?
To log your indoor workouts, just click that plus sign in your feed to add a manual activity and pick the activity type (weight training, CrossFit, yoga or workout) that best matches that wall sit-jump rope-plank fusion workout you just did. Record activities on four days each week for four weeks to earn this badge.